|12th International Young Scientists Conference Optics and High Technology Material Science – SPO 2011Location Kiev, Ukraine
Start date 2011/10/27
End date 2011/10/30
|SummarySession A. Physics of condensed matter and nanotechnology.
– optical properties of solids;
– physics of low dimensional structures;
– surface, interface and thin films;
– nanodevices and nanomanufacturing;
– spectroscopy and microscopy in material research.
Session B. Lasers and optoelectronics.
Session C. Optics and technology.
Session D. Biomedical optics and sensors technology.
Web site: http://spo.univ.kiev.ua
- MANU students successfully presented UKRAINE in Tianxia
- ECHA Conference Symposium: Social Media and Gifted Education
- Science school in Physics for school children: MANU students visited the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN)
- Minister of Education and Science, Youth and Sport of Ukraine Dmytro Tabachnyk Opened Winter Session of Minor Academy of Sciences of Ukraine Low-residency Magnet Schools
- CMS Workshop. “Perspectives on Physics and on CMS at Very High Luminosity, HL-LHC”