On May 26, 2011 at the Embassy of the People’s Republic of China the Ambassador of China Zhang Siyunya met the president of Minor Academy of Sciences of Ukraine Stanislav Alekseevich Dovgyi and director of the National Centre of Minor Academy of Sciences of Ukraine Oksen Vasyliovych Lisovyy. The purpose of the meeting was the negotiation on cooperation between the Embassy of the People’s Republic of China and Minor Academy of Sciences of Ukraine in the field of education of gifted children.
As you know, for many years Minor Academy of Sciences is working on improvement and diversifying the secondary school education in Ukraine, as well as on the selection and active promotion of talented kids. In particular, the National Centre of Minor Academy of Sciences of Ukraine organizes an annual Ukrainian scientific research contest for young scientists, the results of which determine the most gifted pupils in each sphere of research. Moreover, MAoS supervises many scientific groups and sections, on the basis of which the outstanding teachers Ukraine grow future scientific generation.
Of course, such a wide range of activities can’t but interested the representative of the People’s Republic of China, in which the creative development of young talented scientists is organized in the best way in the world. That is why most of the time during the meeting was devoted to discussing the possible establishment Chinese and Ukrainian University, at which students of both countries could deepen their academic knowledge and learn a lot about the culture of foreign peers. The meeting resulted in the Chinese Ambassador expressed his full support for this project and assured in active support of the Chinese government.
Parties are convinced that this meeting was the first step towards a long productive partnership that will promote scientific cooperation between the gifted students in Ukraine and China.
- MANU students successfully presented UKRAINE in Tianxia
- ECHA Conference Symposium: Social Media and Gifted Education
- Science school in Physics for school children: MANU students visited the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN)
- Minister of Education and Science, Youth and Sport of Ukraine Dmytro Tabachnyk Opened Winter Session of Minor Academy of Sciences of Ukraine Low-residency Magnet Schools
- CMS Workshop. “Perspectives on Physics and on CMS at Very High Luminosity, HL-LHC”